Sunday, March 18, 2012

Brother and Sister Love

First off as you can tell, no arrival of baby boy yet. He has not even given me a tease of making an appearance. I feel fine and don't even feel over 40 weeks pregnant, but would not mind his arrival sometime soon so he won't get too big.

Anyway, back to the purpose of this post...Nate took out the eighth seat in our van and then rearranged the other ones yesterday. This resulted in Elyse and Caleb being right next to each other. I thought they were going to drive each other crazy, but instead they decided to ride to church holding hands. It was so adorable!!! I apologize the picture is blurry, I quickly captured it with my phone, but you get the idea.

1 comment:

Shawn and Amelia said...

What sweeties! And Caleb looks so grown-up in that big carseat!!