For the last twelve days, Elyse, Caleb and I have been spoiled rotten. The reason is because Nate took some vacation days off and Caterpillar always has shutdown from Christmas Eve to New Years day. Therefore, we have had the joy of having him home and boy has it been wonderful. We got to do our gym workouts in the morning and go play/shop in the afternoons. We did something everyday as a family and I treasured every moment. However, the two days that were mostly devoted to the kiddos' enjoyment were us going to Mall of America and the Children's Museum. We didn't capture a lot of pictures, but I will never forgot this past week. It's not often that Nate's vacation days are spent without extended family (don't get me wrong, we love seeing them) but I do treasure alone time with my three loves more than anything.
OK, I'm behind on your blog again... Happy New Year, and so glad you got to wrap up 2011 and kick off 2012 with some extra time together as a family!! :0)
Looks like you had an awesome "staycation" - so glad Nate was able to be home with you! Praying for you today as you adjust to him being back at work. :) Adorable pics - your family is beautiful!
5 comments:
Looks like allot of fun!
OK, I'm behind on your blog again... Happy New Year, and so glad you got to wrap up 2011 and kick off 2012 with some extra time together as a family!! :0)
Looks like you had an awesome "staycation" - so glad Nate was able to be home with you! Praying for you today as you adjust to him being back at work. :) Adorable pics - your family is beautiful!
great pictures! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! We had a wonderful time with you guys! Can't wait until the next one!
Missed this blog while we were gone.
Kids are growing up fast and full of adventures and excitement.
Happy times for all.
Love,Grand K
Post a Comment