Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sesame Street LIVE 2012

I have written this before, and I know I will be writing it again in the future, Nate and I have amazing friends. Friends we consider close as family. One such example are our friends, Kris and Kristi Brown. Well last night, our two kiddos loved them just as much as we do, and that's because, thanks to them we got FREE tickets to Sesame Street LIVE. That's right, Kris' mother's job had lots of tickets they were giving away and since their son, Emmitt is just under three months, they called us to see if we were interested.

As many of you know, Elyse really isn't interested in Elmo anymore, but boy did she have fun! The concert was Elmo plays music. The entire show focused on instruments and songs that the kids knew and could sing along to. She spent much of her time dancing and singing. Even Caleb clapped along to a few songs. Their eyes were drawn to the stage the entire time. Overall, it was a lot of fun and a great family, Friday, fun night!
Kiddos look mad, when in reality they are that focused on the show
Elyse dancing and singing, while Caleb claps his hands to a song
A picture we dedicate to Uncle Shawn & Aunt Amelia, it's Mr. Noodle :)

To Kris and Kristi: Again we thank you for thinking of us and letting us build a new memory with our kiddos. We love you guys so much!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Looked like allot of fun!

Shawn and Amelia said...

Ah, Mr. Noodle - now I might have nightmares about his creepiness!! But the rest of the show looks like a super fun night out together! Hope the rest of your weekend is as enjoyable :0)

Anonymous said...

Fun times in the Klauser family. Elmo or no Elmo Sesame Street is great.
Love, Grand K