Thursday, January 19, 2012

Rockin' Out

I don't know if I would really consider Elyse and Caleb to be rockin' out, but that's what they think they are doing. Their keyboard and microphone has to be one of their favorite things to play with, especially together. Not the best video, but you get to hear their "beautiful" music that I hear everyday, enjoy :)

And yes, Elyse is wearing her gloves, scarf and hat. She didn't care it was -2 out without windchill, she wanted to go get new books at the library. Therefore, we trucked out in the cold today and honestly, it wasn't too bad. She just decided that she wanted to keep it on as accessories. My own personal, "Fancy Nancy".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rocking Babes!!! They both have a great voice! Can't wait to hear them in person.
Love,Grand K

Sandy said...

Great way to spend the COLD winter day! Cute!!

Jeremiah and Stephanie said...

Ooh thanks for the reminder! I had to renew our library books because I didn't want to trudge out into the cold today :)

Jenny said...

The Klauser family band!! Love it!!

Shawn and Amelia said...

Sounds pretty rockin to me! When is their album coming out? :0)

Joel and Nicole said...

Love Elyse's outfit too! Super cute.