Wednesday, January 25, 2012

One Nap

So this handsome fellow below is officially down to one nap and I couldn't be more excited! He not only takes a three hour nap all afternoon, we are now able to get out and enjoy our mornings. Elyse also has said how happy she is now that Caleb only takes one nap. We have had play dates this week, went to the library, MOMS and shopping, so much fun! Sadly I only have less than eight weeks of this before our schedule gets all mixed up again :)

6 comments:

B + A said...

JEALOUS!!!!! Enjoy it! And you have at least two months after the baby b/c he will be a sleepy and portable newborn, right?! ;)

Shawn and Amelia said...

Yay!! It is SO much better when the morning nap is gone and you can get out to do stuff. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Caleb!! He getting to be a big boy and becoming pretty mobile.
Love,Grand K

Kim said...

Way to go Caleb! I definitely agree. One nap is way better then two!

nick&abby said...

We transitioned Mason when we were back in the Midwest...it is soooo nice, right?!

Jenny said...

Ah! The sweet, sweet taste of freedom! I, myself don't mind morning naps. But I am sure all three of you are enjoying more time to get out. Yay Caleb! What a big boy you are!