Monday, January 9, 2012

Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall,...

...Who is the Fairest One of All?

With lips red as a rose, hair black as ebony, and skin white as snow - her name is, Snow White.

So this post is way overdue. Previously in the Christmas post I wrote about the cutest present Elyse received from her Uncle Steven, Aunt Kim and cousin, Chloe. This is it, isn't is adorable? Elyse loves dressing up as Snow White, only if she has the hair on too :)

4 comments:

Jenny said...

That is the CUTEST present! I can totally see why Elyse loves it so much. What a beauty she is.

Shawn and Amelia said...

That is adorable!! And I'm with Elyse - the hair TOTALLY completes the look!

B + A said...

Ahh...adorable! Wish we lived closer, I think our girls would have some pretty fun dress up play dates!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable Snow White!!!
Elyse is sure having fun!!
Love,Grand K