Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dr. Elyse Klauser

Elyse often pretends to be Dr. Elyse on her babies, Nate or I. However, today while playing I heard her tell Nate to lay down so she could adjust him like her chiropractor, Dr. Tony does. Therefore, she became a doctor of chiropractic medicine. I think she may have adjusted him a little aggressively and funny, but sure was having fun.
In case you are interested in seeing a chiropractor soon, ours is amazing!!! All four of us go. Dr. Tony Lawther not only helped Caleb's torticollis after his first adjustment, but helps me twice a week. In fact, I could not imagine being pregnant without getting adjusted. Him and his wife run their clinic called, "Essentials of Life Chiropractic" in Andover (www.elcmn.com). It's reasonable, family friendly and Christ centered.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I would like to book an appointment with Dr. Elyse!!

Jenny said...

Too funny!!! I have destined Aiden (or Sage) to be a chiro. Someone needs to take care of me in my old age. Save these pictures...you can repost them when Elyse graduates from Palmer School of Chiropractic. And.. When Aiden got his stitches he screamed bc we weren't seeing Dr. Sarah (his chiro). Kids are so funny.

Anonymous said...

Dr. Elyse to the rescue!!
Love,Grand K