Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Bubble Bath Fun
Playing in Nate and my bath tends to be a rainy day activity in our home. However, with today's temperatures being only in the single digits I did not have the motivation to bundle the kids up to go outside. The sun looks beautiful, but sure is deceiving. Therefore, I asked Elyse if she wanted to play in our tub today as a special treat; she obviously said "Yes" and asked, "Can we have bubbles too, please?" I could not resist the nice manners. Caleb was so excited that instead of signing "more" during lunch (for his second serving like he usually does), he signed "all done" and "bath" over and over again. Needless to say, they had a blast and it sure made an hour fly by today. I know this activity will be a common occurrence now that I let it take place on a sunny day, oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cold days are definitely grounds for some special bath time, too! Cute :0)
Too cute! Looks like they love those bubbles!!
Bubbles are such wonderful fun at any time of the year. What a couple of cuties!!
Love,Grand K
Post a Comment