Some pretty bad pictures, but she was too focused on chewing her first piece of gum.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Gum
Before I was pregnant, I was addicted to gum. I would chew at least a pack every three days. Elyse would see me chew and every time ask if she could have a stick. I told her when she turned three, she could chew gum. Well, since being pregnant I really do not enjoy the taste in my mouth and so I believe Elyse has quickly forgotten. However, that all changed on Saturday. Elyse saw Nate put something into his mouth, she asked what it was. Nate said, "Gum" (even though it was chocolate). That's when Elyse quickly said, "Hey, I'm three now, can I have gum?" We had no choice but to say, "Yes." Therefore, she got some later that evening and did great. She chews one stick a day and I am happy to say none has come out of her mouth and she only has swallowed one piece. I don't think she's going to become addicted anytime soon, but for now it's a new fascinating thing.
Some pretty bad pictures, but she was too focused on chewing her first piece of gum.

Some pretty bad pictures, but she was too focused on chewing her first piece of gum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a memory!!! Don't tell her anything you don't want her to remember, right?
Love,Grand K
I think the second picture is super adorable!! Glad Elyse is enjoying her gum now that she's three!
Now I can buy her the big roll! Just kidding!!
Isn't it funny how our kids pick up on our habits? Funny.
Post a Comment