I can't believe it, our baby boy is a quarter away from being a year already. Caleb turns 9 months today and I don't know where the time has gone. He is growing up so much everyday and doing something new which I am just amazed by. He is our moving, bubble blowing, happy, easy-going, and busy little boy.
Caleb's doctor's appointment was on Wednesday, and he passed everything. Doctor said he looked and sounded perfect.
9 Months Statistics:
Weight: 18 lbs, 4 oz (16%, no concerns since he is mobile now)
Height: 28.5 inches (62%)
Head circumference: 47.5 (97%, that's right he went down by 2%!!!)

Caleb, we love you so much and everyday praising and thanking God for you. We hope you have a very happy 9 month birthday!
4 comments:
Happy nine months, Caleb! We love you, and love that smile, too - you light up a whole room! :0)
Way to go Caleb! Love watching you grow. Happy 9 months!!
Love You, Nana G xoxo
Happy 9 months Caleb!!
ahwECan't beleive he is already 9 months. He sure is growing up and changining all the time.
Happy 9th month Caleb.!
Love Grand K
Post a Comment