Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Family of Five

You read the title right, in March 2012, us Klausers will be a family of four no more.

Starting in April, people began asking Nate and I what we were going to do regarding children. Were we done, doing domestic again, foster, international or what? Our answer was always the same, "We have NO idea and really are putting it in God's hands." Every night we prayed that God would open our eyes as to what He has for our family. We knew we were not done with two, but never thought He would answer the way He did. That's because, two months later we discovered that God wanted us to have another child. That's right, Nate and I are over 13 weeks pregnant.

For those of you that have followed our story, you may already know this but we were told by our IVF doctor on December 12, 2007 that my eggs were dead and it would be impossible or nearly impossible to ever conceive a child biologically or through in vitro fertilization. God is once again showing us that He is the one in control. As we had no hopes or desires for biological since that December day.

Overall, we are excited to become a family of five in mid March. We ask that you please pray for a continued healthy baby and pregnancy.

21 comments:

Vicki Sanborn said...

Oh Sweetie I have goosebumps and tears of joy for you!!! I still remember getting your name to pray for you at the parenting class (you didn't even have any children at that time)and he forever has your family in my heart!!!

Brandon, Amanda, Will, and John said...

amazing! Congratulations to you, Nate, Elyse, & Caleb!

Julie said...

Natalie!!!!!! So exciting!!!!! I can't tell you how many stories I've heard like this . . . it's crazy! Your little baby will have 2 great big Klauser siblings to help you. :) SO excited for you!

nick&abby said...

WHAT?!?!?!?! I just got butterflies, goosebumps, tears and "woohoos!" all over the place!!! SO excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you are feeling well :) Cannot wait to follow your pregnancy!!!! :) I'm sure Caleb and Elyse are thrilled! This new little one couldn't ask for a better big bro and big sis!!! :)

Janel said...

I have NEVER had this many goosebumps before!!!! God is SO COOL!!!!!!!!! He is such the giver of life....PRAISE HIM!!!!!!!!!

Mandy B Stenberg said...

Oh my! So cool! Love how God just continues to amaze us. He is awesome!

Shawn and Amelia said...

So happy for all of you (and for us!) to have a new little one to love and share in life's wonderful adventures - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Kim said...

Yay! We couldn't be happier to have another niece or nephew! We love you guys! God is good!

Jen said...

So exciting! Congratulations!

Brent, Becky, Rylee, & Jenna said...

Wow!! That is awesome!! So happy for you guys!!

Katie and Bret said...

Congrats! So glad for the 5 of you! Praise God through whom all blessings flow!

Sandy said...

God is amazing!

Love, Mom xoxo

Jenny said...

Like always, we are praying for you! God has built your family through miracles and I love each and everyone of them.

Tim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy said...

I cannot even begin to describe how OVERJOYED I am by this news! Tears...goosebumps...SO excited for you guys. And I have been dying to tell you that I HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR THIS for you guys! Ever since you started having all the trouble getting Caleb's adoption finalized, I started praying that God would bless you with your own pregnancy. And He answered YES!!! Hallelujah!!! Rejoicing with you all. He is so faithful, and SO GOOD! :) :) :)

Julia said...

Amazing!!! So happy for you both!

heididh33 said...

How amazing is God?!? So happy for you!

Lettap said...

I am totally thrilled at the idea of you being pregnanat. i know God will and does give us all we can handle. I am sooooooo excited for you and your family!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Doctors don't always know everything. Gabby was told that she could never get pregnant also. She sure has and they have 3 beautiful children.
Again, Congrats!
Aunt Betty

Anonymous said...

Another grandbaby to hug and squeeze, Yeahhhhhh!!
Love,Grand K

Anonymous said...

As someone who has had two miscarriages and lately has felt a bit hopeless and angered at the "Why me? Why can't I have a child? What did I do wrong?" of this situation...reading this has given me hope. That God really truly does have a plan and that when the time is right I will have my child. God Bless you and this pregnancy! Love & Blessings to the Klauser family of five!