Thursday, September 22, 2011

Dancin' Feet ~ Part 1

Last Wednesday, Elyse began taking dancing class at a studio in town. It's called, "Dancin' Feet" in Andover if interested. It is a great, affordable, educational and fun place to learn dance. They meet every Wednesday for 45 minutes and do jazz, ballet and tap. She smiles the entire time she is there. Her class consists of only 3-4 year olds, and she is by far the youngest, but her teacher, Ms. Kristi says she dances, follows the rules and behaves no way like a three year old. We are very proud of her. By the way, I titled this one part 1, because her class goes until May, so I am pretty sure she will be improving and we will post more.

The video has no audio since we are outside the classroom looking through the window.

7 comments:

Jeremiah and Stephanie said...

How cute!

nick&abby said...

How fun! I can't wait to get Adelyn in a dance class!

Shawn and Amelia said...

Fun stuff, glad Elyse is loving the class!

Joel and Nicole said...

I love her leotard and little ballet shoes :). I've had dance classes on my mind for Miss Willow as well but not sure if she is ready yet.

Anonymous said...

Let the fun begin! Elyse is so cute!

Sandy said...

She is so adorable and so smart. Looks like she knows what to do before the do it!

Kim said...

So cute! It looks like she is definitely keeping up with all the older girls! I love it!