Special thank you to Tom, Jenny and Aiden for having us. Also, to Jenny's parents, Kent and Dixie for opening their cabin up to us Klausers. We had a wonderful time and love you all.
Monday, September 12, 2011
Cabin Magic
I often have read or heard Jenny Kuphal call their time at the cabin, "Cabin Magic", and I couldn't agree more. It's a place of conversation, no worries, no distractions, beauty and relaxation. Yesterday was 90 degrees (in September), and thankfully for the water and breeze, it was really a great day to be at the cabin. We spent our day watching the kids play, riding the pontoon, playing with reptiles, kayaking, eating and talking. Overall, I am exhausted, but I wouldn't have wanted to spend my day doing anything else.
Special thank you to Tom, Jenny and Aiden for having us. Also, to Jenny's parents, Kent and Dixie for opening their cabin up to us Klausers. We had a wonderful time and love you all.
Special thank you to Tom, Jenny and Aiden for having us. Also, to Jenny's parents, Kent and Dixie for opening their cabin up to us Klausers. We had a wonderful time and love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like a great way to spend your day! Great people, place and memories!!
Great weekend! Glad you had a great time.
Love,Grand K
You are welcome anytime!
Kent and Dixie
Post a Comment