Sunday, February 20, 2011

village127 Launch

I posted awhile back the introduction for a ministry that Nate and I are super excited about and have such a passion for, village127. Today, we had the privilege to launch the ministry in front of our entire congregation. It was so beautiful to see the video we made, to see the support from the staff and see the interest of God's people when it comes to adoption and orphan care. Below are a few pictures of the amazing people Nate and I worked with in order to make this ministry come alive.

In photo above: Michelle Peterson, Patti Bertsch, Dan & Angie Leverence, Dave & Tiffany Bobendrier with boys, Silas, Titus, & Judah

4 comments:

Vicki S. said...

It was such a wonderful video!! I'm glad I had grabbed some kleenex before service! Thank you for your commitment to this!

Sandy said...

I'm very proud of you two and the committment you have given toward the project. God has great things in stored for you and your family.
Love Mom xoxo

nick&abby said...

so neat! can't wait to hear more and how it goes!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to serve your comunity. We are very proud of you!
Love Grand K