So often people ask Nate and I how Elyse is as a big sister. Our response is always the same, "She is an amazing big sister, so helpful and loves her brother unconditionally."
The video is just a small glimpse of this. Elyse was reading so nicely and I ran to go get the camera, unfortunately when I returned Caleb didn't cooperate so well, but I still think it is one beautiful and precious video of my two loves.
6 comments:
Elyse, you did such a great job reading to you little brother. I like the way you patted his head and he quited down. I think he kind of like you too. Pretty sweet!!
Love, Grand K
That i so sweet and super cute! She is GREAT with him!
SO sweet.
Love how she comforts him when he's upset. She loves to read lucky Caleb, all the stories to come.
Love
Nana G. xoxo
That was one of the cutest and funniest things I've seen in a while. I love Elyse's little facial expressions. And the head patting...well that was one for the books.
Very sweet, especially all the little head pats! It's so fun to watch them together :0)
Post a Comment