Saturday, February 5, 2011

Stupid Human Trick

Elyse's new thing that I believe she does just because it bothers me so much. I think it's disgusting, stupid and plus it leaves her shirt so wet when she is done. Anyway, thought I would share it all with you. What do you think, stupid or a real talent?

7 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my word! This made me laugh SO hard!

Anonymous said...

We are all sitting here trying to blow bubbles and we are having a hard time of it. I would say "real talent" that only a 2 year old can do.

Shawn and Amelia said...

Well, it is definitely a talent, but put me in the "ew, gross!" category!!

Jenny said...

HAHA! It's gross, but I love it! Just wait til she teaches Caleb to do it.

Christy said...

i must admit, at first i thought "how bad can it be?" and then i watched...and i totally agree. disgusting!!!! but cute, you have to admit. ;) good luck with that.

Jeremiah and Stephanie said...

I used to do that when I was little! I'd say gross talent...

grandmapatti said...

I think she's AMAZING! What a darling little girl...and what an incredible talent! :)