Thursday, February 24, 2011

Still Trusting

First off, thank you all for your prayers today. It really was what helped me get through the day with such peace. Just to give you a little update, no decision was made today, meeting went well, and Caleb did great like usual. We are hopeful that a decision will be made soon. Therefore, we continue to ask for prayer.

11 comments:

Tiffany said...

prayers continue!

angie leverence said...

Definitely!

Kate Blomberg said...

Prayed hard today, and will continue to tomorrow and the next day! And I won't stop there. :)

Vicki S. said...

Still praying!!!

Anonymous said...

we are surrounding you and your family this week! Friends from all over the world are praying for you.
Shelli from Ames

Shawn and Amelia said...

I was thinking about you all day, and glad you made it through! Prayers that soon Mariah can feel at peace with a decision for Caleb (and of course I'm hoping that he stays a Klauser!).

SpiritFM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

We're still trusting and praying right along with you. You would be blessed to know how many are in your corner back "home" in Ames.

The Monkeys Mommy said...

I have been quietly lurking and praying for your family. Just wanted to let you know that there are many people who are thinking and praying that Mariah makes the best choice for your precious baby boy!

akuphal said...

We are continuing to pray as well and have been sharing the prayer with so many in our BSF groups/church/etc. We love you guys!
---Joe & Amber

Annika said...

Natalie, I think of you often! I am praying daily for your family. Waiting for an answer is difficult. I will continue to pray!!
Annika from Iowa