Tomorrow, Thursday, February 24th at 12:30, Caleb's birth parents are seeing him in hopes that it will clarify whether or not they want to parent. Therefore, will you please pray at 12:30 tomorrow for:
-peace, comfort and strength for all involved
-decision made would be in the best interest for Caleb
-selfishly we do pray that birth parents can receive closure and confidence in the adoption like they have had in the beginning
I know tomorrow is not going to be easy, but Nate and I have faith that God will prevail and that His plan is perfect. We are holding onto His words that He does love us and knows what's best for us. Hopefully birth parents will be able to make a decision within the next week or so.
Thanks again for your prayers and we do hope that Caleb will forever be a Klauser.
20 comments:
amen amen amen....selfishly, we want them to be confident in the original decision to adopt him out....and we want Caleb to stay a Klauser!
God knows what's best for the little man and we are praying for you guys!
I will be thinking of you tomorrow - I know that it will work out! But is it wrong that my second though was, um, maybe Caleb should happen to not take a good nap, and be a little hungry when he meets them...
I am praying for you
Praying that Caleb would FOREVER be a Klauser!!!!!! God, may you give Nate and Natalie strength and the birth parents clarity and confidence in their adoption decision. Please look after little Caleb. Amen.
I will be thinking of you guys and praying A LOT!
Many prayers in the next week. I will pray the birth parents will find closure and will see Caleb as your son. Prayer at 12:30 for peace for all of you and clarity to understand the best plan for Caleb's future. Caleb Klauser.
Prayers from the McCollough household coming your way...
We're on our knees! We love you!
You are not being selfish Natalie. It's honest love for a little boy. You said some beautiful things this morning.
You don't know me, but I was led to your blog through a link from another blog. . and have been following your journey with your two dear children. I will be praying for you and your family today and that God will work everything out for good. My prayer is for you to keep this precious, sweet little boy! Best wishes, prayers and hope for a good outcome. God bless.
you don't know me, but I am a friend of Kim's, and am praying for you today. God will not bring anything into yor life that he will not bring you through!
Janet, from Hastings, MI
We will be praying for your family and the birth parents today.
We are praying! I remember you from Salt Co during college at ISU, though I didn't get to know you well. We are also in the adoption process and are praying for you with fevered hearts!
My heart is so heavy for you as I learn about your journey with Caleb. I am hoping in the Lord to bring about His BEST in this situation and believing that Caleb will be returned to you! You bring so much glory to the Lord in your surrender to Him. But this fellow momma's heart is breaking for you!! Praying for you in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Love, Kelly (Kim's friend)
The Browns are praying for you all. Praying for God's CLEAR peace that transcends all understanding for all involved. He loves all of you so much.
Please lord let Caleb stay a Klauser forever. May this meeting bring closure to the birth parents and enlighten them with the reality of a baby and what work and responsibility it is to be a parent. Let them give Caleb life once again by letting him stay a Klauser. Please lord, help them see the right thing to do.
Please Dear Lord be with Natalie and NAte right now. Surround them with your comfort, peace and love. Open Mariah's eyes to the joy of adoption and help her to find closure today. Show her the love that Caleb is receiving at home and let her allow him to stay. You are an awesome God and we love you so much. Please push this mountain into the sea for our family!
Love you guys,
Kim
Lord...I know you are in control...but we ask you to move in a MIGHTY way for the Klauser family...I know that you can do mighty things..above all that we could ask for or imagine.
I am praying!
Cincinnati, OH
Natalie -- we prayed for you this morning and will keep praying. I pray God gives you strength and peace and that the right thing will be done. By the way, I don't know her but I loved Megan's comment and it made me smile :) Keep us posted!!!
I've been praying for your sweet family and little Caleb, and also his birthparents. I know this is not an easy situation on any of you. Stay strong knowing God is in control no matter what the outcome! I do not know you, but I'm friends with Jessica D. and our family adopted domestically 10 months ago so your situation is near and dear to my heart! I can't imagine what you are going through. Hang in there and praying Caleb will stay in your family forever!
Post a Comment