Monday, November 29, 2010
My Favorites of the Week
As you can see and probably guessed, my favorite pictures of the week involved only Elyse and my precious niece, Chloe. Elyse just wanted to do everything with Chloe; such things included, taking baths together, holding her, feeding her, burping her, singing to her, reading to her, and we can't forget the constant monitoring of Chloe's paci. Everyone kept saying how she really is going to be one amazing sister and big helper. So much that I might not be able to leave the room because Elyse will probably pick up her brother and put him somewhere else. With that being said, here are just a few pictures and videos that prove what I mean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Her training is done and she's ready to be a big sister!
Such cuties!! I especially love the first shot of the girls in matching outfits. Can't wait to see Elyse with her baby brother!
Glad that Elyse enjoyed Chloe. She was in training for the real thing. What cuties.
Love, Grand K
She's gonna be such a great big sister!!! I can't believe how big she's gotten. :o)
Blessings, Klauser family!
Love,
Kristina Huisinga
Post a Comment