Since we never made it outside yesterday we took full advantage of going out this morning. Elyse LOVED it, she was walking all over the place, wrestling with Nate, playing on her slide and of course, eating the snow. Her smiles really did make the 7.7 inches of white stuff on our ground a joyful thing.
6 comments:
So cute! Looks like she is having fun, but I am not ready for snow. Could you please tell it to go away by the time we get there next week!
Ohmigosh, I love the penguin waddling and "cheese" in the snow! Glad Elyse is enjoying it!!
So cute!! I love the one where Nate & Elyse are peeking out to you. It looks like her mitten is actually a big snowball. :)
Looks like they are having a great time! Were's that snowman!!
Thank goodness for daddies who are willing to play in the snow! What a fun day!
Let's go, dad!!!! Loved her walking in the snow. More fun to come.
Love, Grand K
Post a Comment