For the last few months I have really been getting into using coupons. I ordered the Sunday paper, I weekly print out coupons and am a devoted Target coupon printer. It's perfect when something is on sale, and then on top of that, you use a Target and Manufacturer coupon! I am learning to get many free things, like deodorant, medicine, lotion and even food. The reason I now have decided to do a post on coupon shopping is because of the picture below...

So all the items in the the picture represents things I would have bought and totals $110.53 if nothing was on sale and no coupon was used. The total I spent today was $32.93, I saved $77.60, 70%!!!! I know people spend $0 or $10 on bills, but for me this was a great buy. In fact, the Buffet Warmer/Serving Tray is normally priced at $49.99 alone.
Anyway, I don't think I will do many if any more posts on using coupons and I am not trying to boast in this post if that is what it appears like. All I am trying to get across is that anyone can coupon shop if I can do it. Even a little saved helps; on average I usually only save between $25-$35 a week.
If you have any suggestions or coupon comments that you think are useful, I would love to hear them.
4 comments:
That is so awesome Natalie!! I really need to start to do this--the trouble is when I have a coupon I usually forget to use it!
Good for you and I love the fact that you shared this, maybe it will inspire me to do it!
Every little bit helps. The only suggestion I have don't buy something you won't use just because you have a coupon.
Love, Grand K
I love coupons! Way to break out of the $25-$35 savings range...at least for a week. :)
Way to go! Finding bargains is always a great feeling :0)
Post a Comment