AWESOME!
I had a feeling!!! Now Taylor will have a little boyfriend ;-)!! Congratulations!!!
YAY! That is wonderful news!
Ahhhh! I was waiting for this post! That is so awesome. God is good.
Can't wait to hold my new grandson. CONGRADULATIONS!!
Yeah!
yay... boys are the greatest!
WAHOO! So excited for you guys!
Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! December can't come too soon.Love,Grand K
I was thinking "boy", too!! SO glad he's looking healthy and strong, and can't wait to meet your little guy.(And when Liam is ready to pass on his huge collection of Thomas train stuff, it's heading your way!)
That's wonderful! Yay!!! So happy for you guys :).
Post a Comment
11 comments:
AWESOME!
I had a feeling!!! Now Taylor will have a little boyfriend ;-)!! Congratulations!!!
YAY! That is wonderful news!
Ahhhh! I was waiting for this post! That is so awesome. God is good.
Can't wait to hold my new grandson. CONGRADULATIONS!!
Yeah!
yay... boys are the greatest!
WAHOO! So excited for you guys!
Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! December can't come too soon.
Love,Grand K
I was thinking "boy", too!! SO glad he's looking healthy and strong, and can't wait to meet your little guy.(And when Liam is ready to pass on his huge collection of Thomas train stuff, it's heading your way!)
That's wonderful! Yay!!! So happy for you guys :).
Post a Comment