Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ready for School

I know Elyse still has years before starting school, but I believe she is ready already. In fact, I have started taking Elyse to a adoption class run by our school district. It is set up for adoptive children to play with their parents and other adoptive families. Parents also separate from the children to have discussions, as well as watch the children interact with one another and their teachers through a one way mirror. We go on Mondays and so far so good. Therefore, since she loves going to what we call "her school" we decided to set up her table and chairs. She has spent much of her time there coloring, doing stickers and practicing her cards. I'm so thankful she loves to go to school, must get that from her Mama :)


2 comments:

Joel and Nicole said...

I love it. Willow needs a desk!

Sandy said...

Love the desk! I'm sure she will use it every day.