Monday, August 30, 2010

Minnesota State Fair

Nate, Elyse and I joined Tom, Jenny and Aiden and spent the day at the MN State Fair. I would have never thought that spending just under seven hours in 90 degree heat with two toddlers would turn out to be such a wonderful time. We got a good share of fair food, but not enough, there was so much to choose from. It was not only Elyse's first time, but Nate's too. Overall, I believe it was a success. However, I don't think we will be returning anytime in the next week :)
Kiddos playing at the Big farm and the little farm. So much fun. They saw cows, horses, sheep, and baby pigs. They also dressed up like little farmers and planted seeds, fed their animals and bought some food that they grew. Aiden driving the tractor, Elyse carrying their buckets next to him. Elyse at the children's train station. Closest Jenny and I got to seeing Sven (Kare 11 Weatherman)
Nate and Tom mocking Jenny and I, or are they???? :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fair time can be a great time for all. Glad everyone had a great time.
Love, Grand K

Kim said...

That cow looks HUGE! Looks like a alot of fun!

Sandy said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I never thought Sven was so little! See you soon....

Joel and Nicole said...

Hahaha, very cute. I think Sven's head isn't very proportionate to the rest of him! Looks like the kids had fun.

Shawn and Amelia said...

We love the fair (and junky fair food!)! Sven looks pretty good, too... giant head and all :0)