Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mess Free Coloring

So I don't recommend a lot of things to people, but these markers from Crayola are a must for all moms! Crayola's Mess Free Color Wonders. I found the paper at a garage sale for a dime, bought the markers at Michael's (cheapest of all departments stores if print out the 40% off coupon on-line, search Michael's printable coupons), and then I handed them over to Elyse. She didn't want to stop coloring, not even for lunch, and that's huge for her. The markers are white, and after a second on the paper they change colors. Elyse LOVED watching them change. They don't stain skin, clothes, furniture, and toys. I know we will be using these on car rides. If your child enjoys coloring, especially with markers, it's worth every penny!

5 comments:

Seth and Kelly said...

Ohhhhhh...I've seen those and wondered if they really worked! Glad to see that now you have tried them and like them! I will have to go make a purchase sometime soon!

Anonymous said...

I might put those colors on my christmas list! They look like fun!
Grand K

Joel and Nicole said...

I LOVED these but Willow didn't like them 8 months ago. Maybe I'll try again :)

Shawn and Amelia said...

We love these, too! Just found a travel set at Toys 'r Us on sale for 9.99, plus buy one get one free... I stocked up for birthday gifts :0)

Anonymous said...

Good to know, I am thinking of getting some for the plane ride to Hawaii, hopefully keep Logan busy!