Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Our Niece Turns 1

Our dear and precious niece just turned 1 today. I can't get over how fast it's gone. We love and miss her so much.
Anyway, HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY SWEET GRETA!
love, Uncle Nate, Aunt Natalie and cousin Elyse

For all those dedicated blogger checkers who checked on Sunday and saw this post already, I apologize. I made the post ahead of time so I would make sure to have it for today and instead of hitting the "save" button, I hit "publish post", out of habit I suppose. Well when I went to post our day that night I noticed and instantly was like, "oh crap". Anyway, my bad, guess I just had too much sun that day ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Greta.
Love, Grand K

Shawn and Amelia said...

Aw, thanks! We're waiting to do most of our celebrating when Shawn, Mike, and Kathy are here, but today is still special :0) A year gone in the blink of an eye!!