Sunday, July 11, 2010

Congrats Brad and Chelsea

Last night Nate and I had a wonderful and fun date night. We started off by taking Elyse down to my mom's for a sleepover. We then drove back home and got ready for a night of friendship, dancing, great food and celebration.

One of my close high school friends, Chelsea Sauerbry got married last night to Brad Shelton. Their wedding was beautiful! Besides seeing her get married, having time with just Nate, I was able to spend the night with other great high school friends and their husbands. I just look forward to next year when we get to all party again at our ten year reunion, yikes!
The beautiful bride, Chelsea and I
All the ladies: Kate (Garry) Blomberg, Chelsea (Sauerbry) Shelton, Kamari (Simpson) Green and I
Kate and I, I just love this lady!
My handsome date and my dancing partner for the night. A picture of us without Elyse, haven't taken one of these in a LONG time.


Thank you Chelsea for letting us celebrate your day, great seeing you ladies and a special thanks to my mom and stepdad for watching Elyse.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

You all look like your in high school! I'm sure it was good to see everyone. You and Nate look great! I hope you had a fun time for I know we treasued having Elyse.

Love
Mom xoxo

Kim said...

Looks like you had fun! Glad you got to have a night out without the little one. You look Beautiful! Love the dress!

Anonymous said...

Aw, I loved this post Natalie! And we also had SUCH a fun time with you and Nate! Tyge needs to take some dancing lessons from him... :) You did look beautiful and I'm so glad you and Nate enjoyed your date night. We'll have to plan time for a get together again soon! Love you!

-Kate (Garry) Blomberg

Shawn and Amelia said...

I love that you got a photo of just you and Nate - and one where you both look fantastic, at that!! Sounds like a wonderful night out for everybody (Elyse included!).