Monday, April 12, 2010

Update

The past week has just flown by. We have spent almost every minute outside. We have gone to a park pretty much every day (yet I have never remembered the camera), been hanging out with family or friends, and just relaxing before my family comes. That's right, my dad, stepmother, brother and sister-in-law are all visiting Thursday through Monday. Therefore, I have been getting things done and patiently awaiting their arrival. So I apologize for the lack of blogging. I also want to give a heads up that unless I catch something big on camera or have something that really needs to be said, I probably will not be posting again for over a week.

Random video of Elyse doing one of her favorite things, coloring.
She won this large size coloring book at her Easter egg hunt raffle.

3 comments:

Shawn and Amelia said...

Sounds like you're taking total advantage of spring, too - yay!! Hope the fun (and nice days) continues with your family's visit this weekend :0)

And Elyse is quite the little artist already, awesome!

Jenny said...

Have fun with your family! Let me know if you need anything!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty picture you color Elyse! Keep up the goodn job.
Love, Grand K