Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fun and Busy Tuesday

Today was one fun, but one very busy day! Elyse and I attended our last Storytime at the library until August. Super sad, especially for Elyse, she LOVES Storytime. We then played at the park, took at great nap, had Aiden over so his Mama could work a few hours and then ended the day by visiting our good friends for dinner. We went and saw Matt and Kiley Waite who were blessed one month ago with a precious baby girl named Avery. All I know is that Elyse is asleep and I plan to soon follow. Sure did have fun today though, no complaints.

Aiden and Elyse sitting just long enough to take a quick picture.


Proud Dada's with their beauties! Nate with Elyse & Matt with Avery
Congrats again to Matt and Kiley. We are so excited for you both!

3 comments:

Kim said...

busy, busy, busy. Sounds like fun though!

Jenny said...

You certainly did have a busy day and I SO appreciate you watching Aiden. I want ALL of us to hang out soon!

Anonymous said...

Elyse was that little once upon a time. Enjoy.
Love, Grand K