This morning Elyse had just finished doing a #2, as I can tell by her disappearing act to her hiding place, the grunting sounds and the smell. Well once she was finished, that smart little girl came up to me, gave me a kiss, pointed to her diaper and said, "Mama, Elyse toot" and instantly turned around and ran. As if I would think she just tooted and that's why it smelled and so she wouldn't need a diaper change. Oh funny girl. She just cracks me up so much lately. It's stories like this that make being a mother so wonderful and entertaining.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Toot
This morning Elyse had just finished doing a #2, as I can tell by her disappearing act to her hiding place, the grunting sounds and the smell. Well once she was finished, that smart little girl came up to me, gave me a kiss, pointed to her diaper and said, "Mama, Elyse toot" and instantly turned around and ran. As if I would think she just tooted and that's why it smelled and so she wouldn't need a diaper change. Oh funny girl. She just cracks me up so much lately. It's stories like this that make being a mother so wonderful and entertaining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HAHAH! THat is so funny and cute! So funny that they think they can trick us. :) He hair looks so pretty in the picture!
Getting to know when it's time to toot & Poop! Maybe next week she'll go on the potty chair.It will happen before you know it.
That sure was a stinky story! Leave it to Elyse to entertain us.
Love, Grand K
Adelyn HATES getting her pants changed too! She flips out. It's ridiculous...I did figure out that sometimes I just hafta start singing the ABCs and she'll chill out, but that doesn't always work.
I was going to call you when we were in MN last time, but there was literally NO TIME!
Too funny!! Liam used to tell us he "just fahted" when we asked if he was stinky :0) And I agree with Jenny that Elyse's hair looks beautiful in this pic - it's getting long all of a sudden!
Post a Comment