Saturday, January 16, 2010

Winter Fun

Today was a perfect day to play outside; so us three took advantage of it. We bundled up and headed out to where it was 35 and sunny. Even though Elyse wasn't a big fan of the snow since I think it's because she can't walk well in her boots or feel the ground she still had fun and was a good sport. I really hope for more of these nice days!!!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

How precious! She looks like a little snow bunny hiding out with dad. It sounds like a few more days in the 30's maybe make a snowman!

Kim said...

What a cutie! I love her jabbering! I think you need to find some smaller gloves for her! :)

Shawn and Amelia said...

Looks fun! Love the rosey cheeks and gigantic gloves Elyse is sporting!!

Anonymous said...

Cute snow bunny! Elyse looks like she is having a great time playing in the snow! Kind of hard to keep on the gloves!
Love, Grand K

Joel and Nicole said...

So cute Natalie! Elyse is so beautiful in that pink coat :)