Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pretty Blue Tent

Well the sun might be out this week, but boy has it been cold! Today's high I believe is 5 degrees (without windchill). Therefore, Elyse and I have been trying to do new things to stay busy. Today involved spending time inside our pretty blue tent. We spent much of the morning in there singing, talking and reading books. I know for a fact when Elyse's Dada gets home he too will REALLY enjoy her tent. Mostly because if you don't know, Nate really enjoys camping. In fact, there was one time in college where he and his roommates decided to sleep in tents in their own backyard in weather less than 20 degrees outside, just for fun.

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Can I come over to play?

Love Grams xoxo

angie leverence said...

We used to do that all the time when we were kids. So fun!

Kim said...

looks like fun! I am with Grams, when can we come and play??

Seth and Kelly said...

Funny! My mom actually bought Mari a tent today too! I can't wait to set it up!

nick&abby said...

ooh I love tents! great idea

Anonymous said...

It does look like Elyse will be a camper! So cute! Can't wait to see you guys!
Love Grand K

Jenny said...

So fun! I always knew Nate was crazy and this post confirmed it. The reflection pictures are so pretty!