I have seen Skype being posted on friend's blogs and always thought it was a cool thing to have but never proceeded in getting it. However, my brother, Steven and my sister-in-law, Kim followed through and set one up for my entire family. Now Elyse can talk and see her aunt, uncle and grandparents all the time. As you can see in the videos, she not only loves her Uncle Steven and Aunt Kim, she LOVES Skype just as much as Nate and I do.
A special thanks to Steven and Kim!
5 comments:
I'm love skype!! Its so cool to see family when your talking with them. Just have to make sure I didn't have a bad hair day!!
How fun! I bet the grandparents just love that!
Super cute. I love that she said, "No" to living with them! We have to get the girls together soon!
Pretty cool, right Elyse. Now we have to been decent to be on the computer.
Love, Grand K
I love her babbles. They are so happy. I love how she says no right away to, she loves her mommy and daddy....no moving away.
Post a Comment