Monday, January 11, 2010

Indoor Sledding

Both Nate and I have been waiting for the weather to get warmer. I don't think last week got into the double digits once. However, Florida's high one day was 38, which had to feel even colder for them than zero for us. Well one other main reason besides the fact that it just feels better, is so Nate and I can take Elyse outside to play in all the snow. This week sure does have potential. Although if it doesn't warm up soon we will have to stick to indoor sledding.

I apologize the video is so dark and kind of blurry. Had to keep distance from Elyse or she would have wanted to stop sledding and see herself on camera.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Elyse will get to play and sled in the snow this week! It was 25 degrees here today and we thought we were having a heat wave.
Love, Grand K

Jenny said...

So fun! We're coming over for a ride!

Shawn and Amelia said...

Awesome! This is my kind of sledding - warm, dry, and no walking back up the hill :0)