Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bad Baby

So before you watch the video, you need to read the following plot: Yesterday, Elyse was trying to put her baby into her toy train. Unfortunately the baby's head weighs a little too much and so the baby kept falling out. She then picked up the baby and said, "No". She then proceeded to get up and head for the stairs going into the family room and her time out area. As she was going, I asked her, "Elyse, where are you going." She responded back with her gibberish talk. I then said, "Are you taking baby to time out?" Just then, I got up grabbed the camera and captured this...

4 comments:

Brandon, Amanda, Will, and John said...

Love It! What a good little Mommy-in-Training!

Becki Bahnson said...

Wow, good luck with all that talking. I love the baby doll in the corner that is the best! I wanted to be able to understand Kobe and it did help his behavior but oh boy, sometimes it is sure funny. Wish Jada was there too now that she is in the point and scream stage! She is sure a cutie!

Sandy said...

Don't want to get on her bad side, she may put me in time outs!Such a little mommy!

Mandy B Stenberg said...

Perfect. Absolutely perfect.