As for this post...I don't enjoy giving Elyse snacks, but boy does she LOVE food. Well during last week, we all spent sometime at my Mom and stepfather's house. While there I was getting Elyse's stuff organized and came downstairs to my mom and Kim quickly putting a apple back in the bowl and having Elyse repeatedly say, "Apple". I then see the apple which has been nicely eaten and discover my daughter enjoys them whole. Nate and I allowed her to finish eating some and she was telling us how much she enjoyed it as you can see in the picture and video. Nate and I realized at that point we don't need to peel the skin off anymore.
Monday, January 4, 2010
An Apple A Day
I feel like I have so much different things to post since I haven't had my computer in over a month. I have old and new pictures as well as videos. Hopefully I will be able to post something each day but I'm not making any promises.
As for this post...I don't enjoy giving Elyse snacks, but boy does she LOVE food. Well during last week, we all spent sometime at my Mom and stepfather's house. While there I was getting Elyse's stuff organized and came downstairs to my mom and Kim quickly putting a apple back in the bowl and having Elyse repeatedly say, "Apple". I then see the apple which has been nicely eaten and discover my daughter enjoys them whole. Nate and I allowed her to finish eating some and she was telling us how much she enjoyed it as you can see in the picture and video. Nate and I realized at that point we don't need to peel the skin off anymore.
As for this post...I don't enjoy giving Elyse snacks, but boy does she LOVE food. Well during last week, we all spent sometime at my Mom and stepfather's house. While there I was getting Elyse's stuff organized and came downstairs to my mom and Kim quickly putting a apple back in the bowl and having Elyse repeatedly say, "Apple". I then see the apple which has been nicely eaten and discover my daughter enjoys them whole. Nate and I allowed her to finish eating some and she was telling us how much she enjoyed it as you can see in the picture and video. Nate and I realized at that point we don't need to peel the skin off anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good job Elyse!!! Apples are good for you and da da.
Love, Grand K
Great Job Elyse! And that means a lot less work for mama! Eating an apple is the only way Aiden can make it through grocery shopping. He has choked before (at the store) so he was banned for awhile and now he bites off the peel and I get the privilege of holding it all. :) He must have been a little traumatized by choking b/c he still talks about it. To be honest, I'm a little traumatized too and hate it when Aiden eats an apple.
Hey, Aunt Kim was just an innocent bystander! ;)
Aw, you caught some more of Elyse's chattering on camera!! Love it!
Post a Comment