The following video is oh so random. Nate and I just captured Elyse putting her magnets away and helping to clean up. It's mostly a video for grandparents, uncles and aunts to see Elyse.
I must be an honorary Aunt b/c I thought this video was really cute! I love it when Elyse puts her hands up when she doesn't know.
I let Aiden play with his toys anyway he wants, except for those letters. I make him keep them on the fridge...even though he loves to drag them all around. Multiple times per day I count them...seriously that toy stresses me out. You know how I am when it comes to missing pieces.
Always fun to watch Elyse in action, but what I was most amazed by was how much hair that girl has in the back... Who knew it was all hiding back there?!? She could totally rock a mullet someday soon :0)
I was sitting her telling her to duck her head down when I could see that she was going to hit it under the desk. Ouch! I said, but she just kept on going. Cute video to see her in action. Enjoy seeing all of them. I also noticed, like Amelia, that she is getting some hair in the back. I bet 2 phrases that she will say the most, "I don't know" and "Where did it go."
5 comments:
I should call CPS and report child labor...haha!
I must be an honorary Aunt b/c I thought this video was really cute! I love it when Elyse puts her hands up when she doesn't know.
I let Aiden play with his toys anyway he wants, except for those letters. I make him keep them on the fridge...even though he loves to drag them all around. Multiple times per day I count them...seriously that toy stresses me out. You know how I am when it comes to missing pieces.
Always fun to watch Elyse in action, but what I was most amazed by was how much hair that girl has in the back... Who knew it was all hiding back there?!? She could totally rock a mullet someday soon :0)
You've got one cute little girl!
Good job Elyse! Kind of surprised that she didn't cry when she hit her head, Nate would have...ha, ha.
Love, Grand K
I was sitting her telling her to duck her head down when I could see that she was going to hit it under the desk. Ouch! I said, but she just kept on going. Cute video to see her in action. Enjoy seeing all of them. I also noticed,
like Amelia, that she is getting some hair in the back. I bet 2 phrases that she will say the most,
"I don't know" and "Where did it go."
Post a Comment