Monday, October 12, 2009

Playing In Leaves

Okay, so playing in leaves is what Elyse and I should be doing in the middle of October, but no, not today. We instead woke up to the picture below, may look beautiful, but it's beauty should only come in December! Although instead of complaining about it, I decided to bundle Elyse and myself up and head outdoors. I'm so glad I did, she LOVED it. Her boots were a little big, so she feel a lot, but once she feel she got to eat the snow off her gloves and tended to enjoy that. I know we will be going out to play in the snow more this winter but for now, fall please come back!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

You could of made a snowman with all that snow. Too early for thais white stuff!

Jenny said...

I'm giving us a pat on the back for taking the kids out.

Nate and Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nate and Natalie said...

I'm very proud of my wife for taking Elyse out. Natalie you deserve a hot bath and some time alone.

Kim said...

Hey Nate,

I am glad you corrected your comment! Steven and I were confused! :)

Well at least it looks like she enjoys the snow, but keep it your way. We don't want it yet either!

Love ya!