Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Going Through Another Growth Spurt

So I have decided that Elyse's eating habits this morning has confirmed she is going through another growth spurt.

Typical morning breakfast: bowl of oatmeal, entire banana and milk

This morning's breakfast: bowl of oatmeal, entire banana, milk, bowl of cottage cheese, some cheerios and a quarter of a pear. I just hope this eating trend doesn't continue or she will be doubling our grocery bill in no time.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness! She must be gearing up to walk soon. Or maybe it's the weather...Aiden had breakfast (eggs and grapes) and then at 9:30 he ate a bowl of peas and carrots, entire cheese stick, bowl of hummus, crackers, and a glass of milk.

Shawn and Amelia said...

Whoa, girly, that is some serious eating!! I think they have to pack it in early so that they can survive the hunger strikes/food protests of the later toddler years!

Mandy B Stenberg said...

So funny, Callen has just done the same thing . . . he'll eat and then 20 minutes later turn to me and sign "eat" again. Those silly growing kiddos!