Yesterday had to be one of the nicest fall days I have ever experienced, high 60s and lots of sun. So we decided to take advantage of the day and head to the park. Of course as we step out the door Nate grabs his camera and so glad he did because he ended up taking a lot of great pictures of Elyse. I'm hoping for a little more of these days before the cold hits!
Very fun! The pictures are so cute! We spent the day doing boring Saturday stuff...organizing the basement, cleaning the garage, getting the oil changed, and other fun things. I'm excited for fall...when the cold front came in today I got a little giddy. Hope to see you this week for sure.
love the pictures! she already looks older from when we saw her last. It's going to be weird not seeing you guys this week1 It seems like it's about time for another visit already! ;)
4 comments:
Very fun! The pictures are so cute! We spent the day doing boring Saturday stuff...organizing the basement, cleaning the garage, getting the oil changed, and other fun things. I'm excited for fall...when the cold front came in today I got a little giddy. Hope to see you this week for sure.
love the pictures! she already looks older from when we saw her last. It's going to be weird not seeing you guys this week1 It seems like it's about time for another visit already! ;)
She loves to be outside. Looks like she's having a ball!
Great pictures. She sure is getting big! Hope you have some more fall days to enjoy.
Love, Grand K
Post a Comment