Thursday, August 13, 2009

Squeaky Shoes

Nate and I recently learned that there are shoes out there for babies/toddlers that help prevent them from walking on their tip toes. They are known as, squeaky shoes. We thought we'd give them a try because Elyse only previously walked on her tip toes. Well it's been about 3 weeks now and Elyse loves her squeaky shoes and her standing and walking has greatly improved. For the next year we plan on hearing Elyse's every step.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Good job sweetie!

Love, Grams xo

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that they made shoes like that. She is going to take off very soon, and I have a feeling, she will never stop going.
One active little girl. XXOO

Shawn and Amelia said...

These shoes crack me up! And they have the added bonus of serving as a kiddie tracking device :0)

nick&abby said...

oh my word, those are so funny!! :)