Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy 50th Birthday, MOM

Just wanted to wish my mom a Happy 50th today! I just pray that I am as energetic, beautiful and lovely as you are at 50. I could never have asked for you to be a better mother, grandma to Elyse and friend. Thank you for all you do and I love you with all my heart!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Great pictures of Mom and Elyse! Love you Mom and Happy Birthday!

Love,
Steven and Kim

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sandy! Hope you had a great day.
Mike & Kathy

Jenny said...

Your mom is definitely someone to aspire to be! She raised 1 very beautiful daughter...inside and out! Happy Birthday, Sandy! Enjoy your day!

letta said...

Happy Birthday Sandy!!! Seems like forever since you lived here. Wish we could shorten the route to MN from NE. Oh well---Have an awesome birthday with that beautiful daughter, granddaughter, son-in-law and hubby. Love and Miss you lots, Enjoy 50. Sixty isn't so bad either
Love, Letta

Sandy said...

Thank You Everyone. I think they say 50 is the new 30!I love family and enjoy spending time with them all. God gives us life to enjoy every moment of every day and I treasure every minute with them.

With Love, xoxo