Friday, July 10, 2009

Loving Nate's Bed Rest

Since Nate had surgery he will have to be on bed rest for 6 weeks. This means he is allowed to lay on the floor, couch, bed, walk for no more than 6 times a day for about 20 minutes, and sit for only 30 minutes at a time. It's been just about 2 weeks now and I love having him home, it's super nice! However, I think Elyse loves having him home more because, she gets to
read books in Dada and Mama's bed every morning
get kisses from Dada all day long
play with Dada whenever she wants (can't hold her until 6 weeks)
cuddle with Dada all day long
Overall, I don't know who it is going to be harder on, Nate, Elyse or I when Nate goes back to work everyday.

4 comments:

Tom said...

That is so sweet! You are both going to be lonely when Nate has to go back to work!

Sandy said...

How precious is that! Happy to see Nate moving more and enjoys time with his girls.

Love Grams

Anonymous said...

Ahh, so sweet. Nate always like to cuddle.
Grand K

Shawn and Amelia said...

Glad you're enjoying the extra time together, and hope you're feeling a little better everyday, Nate!