Nate, Elyse and I had a wonderful weekend! We had two special visitors for about three days, Nate's parents came to visit. It's been a while since Elyse has seen them, but you could tell she really missed them. Even though Friday and Saturday's weather was crappy, Sunday turned out to be a beautiful day. We spent the weekend playing inside and out, going for walks, playing cards, eating great food and going downtown to the Aquatennial in Minneapolis.
Thank you for coming to visit! Hope to see you again soon.
Glad you guys had a fun weekend, and hope we can see you sometime soon, too!! Oh, and I'm jealous of your cool-ish weather... it's been miserably HOT here!
Looks like you had a wonderful time. I love seeing my brother and sister in law with their grandchildren. It puts a special smile and a sparkle in their eyes. Aunt Betty
4 comments:
Looks like Elyse loved all the attention from Grandpa & Grand K.She's one spoiled little girl!
Glad you guys had a fun weekend, and hope we can see you sometime soon, too!! Oh, and I'm jealous of your cool-ish weather... it's been miserably HOT here!
We had a GREAT time with the Minn. Klausers! Thanks for the hospitality!
Grandpa and Grandpa K
Looks like you had a wonderful time. I love seeing my brother and sister in law with their grandchildren. It puts a special smile and a sparkle in their eyes.
Aunt Betty
Post a Comment