Sarah & Mason and Kelly & Mariana (Elyse really did have fun)
Monday, July 13, 2009
Fun in the Sun
Today had to be one of my best days of the summer so far. Elyse and I got invited by my good friend, Kelly to go swimming at her parents' house. Sarah and Mason also joined us, as well as Kelly's college friend Stacey and her daughter. All eight of us swam from 11:15-12, then ate lunch, then swam again for about 30 minutes. Then at 2:00 we laid all the babies in their pack n'plays in separate rooms, brought the monitors down to the pool and enjoyed the sun for over two hours. That's right, us mamas got to lay on rafts in the pool while getting tan, it was awesome! A special thanks to Kelly and her family for having a mama and baby pool day!!!
Sarah & Mason and Kelly & Mariana (Elyse really did have fun)
Elyse playing with Mason and trying to steal his teeth
Elyse having fun and modeling in the hammock after swimming
Sarah & Mason and Kelly & Mariana (Elyse really did have fun)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sounds like a fabulous day! Good for you getting in some fun and relaxation time, too - that's what summer is for :0)
We had a ton of fun too! By the way....why am I crossing my legs in that picture? SO WEIRD!!!! :)
These pictures are so cute! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I know another pool that is open to you anytime you want to use it! :)
What fun! I'm sorry I missed it. Elyse might have a career in modeling if she decides not to be a dancer. :)
What a bathing beaty? Sounds like fun and relaxation.
Grand K
Post a Comment