Sunday, March 8, 2009

6 Months Old

My baby girl turns 6 months old today!! I can't believe it, Elyse is half way through her first year. She's growing and developing so fast both physically and mentally. She currently weighs 18 lbs, 2 oz (89%) and is 27 inches long (91%). It's funny how much she's a perfectionist like Nate and I because, she has never got off the weight and height chart lines, she follows them PERFECTLY! (Our doctor was very impressed). She is also constantly rolling all over the house, sitting up on her own, pushes herself up and is beginning to get her knees up in hopes to crawl soon. My favorite things she's been doing is she has started to give Nate and I kisses :) She will begin eating vegetables and fruits this week. Overall, Nate and I can't get enough of her. We love her so much!!!
So, I just wanted to say.....Happy 6 Month Birthday Elyse!!!!

4 comments:

Shawn and Amelia said...

Happy 6 month birthday, sweet baby Elyse! We love you and hope you enjoy your day with Mommy and Daddy :0)

Anonymous said...

Happy 6 month birthday Miss Elyse! Your growing up fast! We send you our love and enjoy the fruit like Mommy and Daddy! Grandpa and Grandma K

Sandy said...

HAPPY 6 MONTH Sweetie!
We're so proud of you and all the new things you are doing.
See you soon.

With Love,
Papa & Grams xoxo

Kim said...

I can't believe she is six months old already. That's crazy! Stop growing until we can see you again! Love ya gorgeous girl!

Aunt Kim and Uncle Steven
(the ones who bought THE duck!)