Thursday, March 5, 2009

Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack

So as I previously mentioned in the other blog, Elyse's bath duck quacks and she loves it. I think she has grown to love ducks and I believe it started way back in November. Elyse's Uncle Steven and Aunt Kim bought her this duck that plays the chicken dance song. Right away she loved it and now she does her own imitation of the duck while it sings. Nate and I HATE the chicken dance (Steven and Kim knew this too), but we play it anyways because we LOVE watching her get so excited.

Blog post is dedicated to Uncle Steven and Aunt Kim :)

2 comments:

Sandy said...

How Cute!
She just loves to move to music, even if its from a duck!

Love
Grams xoxo

Jenny said...

HAHA! That is so cute! It really looks like her body is vibrating just like that duck! Thanks again for today. You have no idea how much I appreciated it.