Sunday, April 9, 2023

Easter - He is Risen!

Easter is the holiday that brings me so much joy and appreciation for life!  The day that our Savior rose from the dead to take away our sins so we could be forgiven.  I just get teared up every year when we worship Jesus on this day.  

Today, we did our normal traditions of going to church, doing resurrection eggs, reading the Easter story, and eating a delicious Easter meal.  However, we decided to stop the tradition of Easter baskets and egg hunts which have nothing to do with Easter, and only give into our worldly temptations of "I want".  I was nervous at first, but overall it was a wonderful day.  The kids knew it was going to be this way and they didn't complain at all.  We had a beautiful family day and celebrated the most beautiful gift we were ever given His love!

He is Risen, He is Risen Indeed!





No comments: