Today marked another day that dad and I will treasure forever, Kallen chose to be baptized. I was hesitant to know if he was really ready until a few days ago at bedtime. Caleb made some comments and Kallen responded by saying it was going to be the most important day of his life. Ian asked if it would be more than his wedding day. Kallen then responded with, "Yes, because if I don't do this right, I can't do that right." He totally got it and I was so proud!
Kallen declared his love to always trust and follow Jesus in front of our church family. It was such a beautiful sight that brought so much joy and happiness to dad and me. Following the baptisms, Constance hosted a cake reception for the families and their friends. We are so blessed that some of our closest friends decided to attend Constance with us today to celebrate his day with him. Such a blessing today was, and so proud of Kallen!








No comments:
Post a Comment