Open a New Christmas Ornament
Opening a new ornament is by far one of the kiddos' favorite Advent activities. I try really hard to find something that represents them for the year or that they would really enjoy. Thankfully enough they all loved them this year!
Elyse: coffee (girl is obsessed with Starbucks right now)
Caleb: Bugs Bunny Space Jam (loves Bugs Bunny and playing Legacy basketball)
Kallen: video game controller (self-explanatory)
Ian: lion and art (Ian was the only one I struggled with and I originally found the cheap $3 lion one and thought he was kind of creepy, so I then came across an art one with his name that I thought he'd really enjoy. Well, he did love the art one, but also enjoyed the lion, so for just this year, I let the lucky kid get two.
Maddie: unicorn floaty (the girl can't get enough of rainbows, unicorns, and swimming)
1 comment:
You found some awesome ornaments (creepy lion included!), and the house is looking good in the background, too!
Post a Comment